Saturday, November 10, 2012

St.Ives Facial Moisturizer

GREAT PRICE 25% OFF


Forget the Clock. Imagine the freedom that comes from knowing you’re naturally preventing the signs of aging. St. Ives Timeless Skin products are dedicated to reducing the appearance of fine lines and maintaining your youthful appearance by using natural time-fighters that tone and firm your skin. Our Commitment & Beauty Philosophy St. Ives is dedicated to bringing you the best of nature with formulas that delight the senses as they work. We understand that little everyday choices we make can impact overall quality of life. That’s why St. Ives is a conscientious formulator of quality products. We are committed to bringing you effective, natural ingredients and formulas that result in fresher, younger looking skin. Above all, we respect the natural world from which our ingredients are sourced, and are committed to preserving its vitality. That’s why we: Don’t formulate using parabens and phthalates Use natural exfoliants, extracts, moisturizers and vitamins Source from environmentally sustainable vendors Always seek out solutions to improve our packaging You can join us in our commitment.  One of our goals is to get more materials that can be recycled… recycled. Here’s some guidance on how you can help to recycle our products.

Step 1: Locate the recycling number on our product package to find out what can be recycled and where to take it
Step 2: Carefully cut the end tubes off and rinse out the containers
Step 3: Keep the cap with the tube when you recycle the packaging
Step 4: Recycle it!


5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, High Quality Moisturizer July 21, 2012

I love the St. Ives brand, been using it for years with no complaints. This is my morning time moisturizer. After I get out of the shower I will apply this to my face and neck while my skin is still warm, and pores are still open for the hot water. At night time, I will wash face with warm water and soap and apply retinol cream to the same areas, Retinol Cream (Vitamin A) - 2 Oz. + FREE Blemish Roll-On Stick with Tea Tree Oil. I use to get mild acne which always seemed to stick around no matter what I did. This combination has not only made my skin noticeably smoother and firmer, but the acne I use to get is all but gone. From time to time, I will get a blemish here and there, but it is much less noticeable and if you get the blemish stick which comes with retinol cream and use it as soon as you feel a zit coming in, it will usually go away by the next morning before it even pops its ugly head out. For someone on a budget, these two moisturizer provide a ton of benefit for a how little they cost.


5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Product.November 8, 2012

By 
Becca R. -




I love this moisturizer. It doesn't have a strong smell or leave my face oily. Which I love since I have acne and sensitive skin. It also has been helping with making my makeup stay on my face all day! My skin usually gets really dry and flaky during the winter, but since I started using this I have not had any problems. I'm very pleased with it :) Not to mention its a ton of moisturizer for such a inexpensive price!!




4.0 out of 5 stars huge jar. great price.November 5, 2012
By 
ValBee -
I use this moisturizer over a more expensive one that contains retinol and is for sensitive/ eczema skin. I love it because I can slather it on my face and neck at night and it sinks right in. I have dry skin and I find it neither too light or too heavy. I think this is a great product for the price. It have a very light scent. I was a little worried about the mineral oil in it but turns out it was nothing to be concerned about.
I wish it were just a little bit thicker/creamier but that's just me.

THIS WOULD APPEAR TO BE A PRODUCT  WITH A VERY GOOD RATING 

For further products please click on the       SKIN CARE STORE
                                                                                 FACE CREAM STORE    TABS

For UK visitors please click HERE



T





No comments:

Post a Comment