Monday, March 18, 2013

Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Crème, .5-Ounce Jar



Directions

Take a small amount of Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Crème and gently pat, but never rub under your eyes and onto your brow bones.


DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT

Bee Pollen and Royal Jelly make a brilliant combination in restoring a youthful smooth appearance to your skin.

Royal Jelly is one of nature’s great nourishing substances.
Bee Pollen can naturally renew and fill up your skins fundamental nutrients.

Burt’s Bees Radiance EyeCrème is a highly concentrated formula that also includes extracts of

Chamomile
Cucumber and
Rosehip.

Together all these ingredients combine to promote skin renewal reduce puffiness and reduce swelling.



POSITIVE REVIEWS


5.0 out of 5 stars  It worked, February 19, 2013

By Michelle
 
I have been searching for something to help with my terrible dark circles for years. Of course, nothing worked. I managed to bump into this product, someone recommended it to me, so I figured I'd give it a try. It was cheaper and less painful than getting injections under my eyes. Within literally five minutes of applying the product, I looked alive for the first time in years. They're not "perfect" of course, but the difference is such that I don't really even feel the need to use concealer anymore. I'll be getting this religiously from now on as long as it keeps working.

4.0 out of 5 stars this stuff is awesome, February 25, 2013

By Nicole Scoble

I have had black circles for as long as i can remember, and im only 25. Ive noticed a dramatic difference within days. I normally will not spend this much money on a beauty product, but i needed something new and was offered super saver shipping. I will get this again once my 2.5 ounces runs out. Im not sure if i can live without it.



5.0 out of 5 stars Yay, March 3, 2013

By A.Abdul

Awesome! I'm 22 and mostly got this for dark sunken circles under my eyes (genetics) but also fine lines which I probablly caused by wearing concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, etc everyday since I was 15 or so. I've been applying this at night and using this for 2 weeks now and am noticing a big difference. I look much more awake and the circles and fine lines have improved alot. My skin where I apply it is more plump so the wrinkles have filled and my eyes no longer look severely bruised. I feel content without makeup on for once! Very happy, but find this a bit expensive for a small container so hopefully it lasts me awhile...

EDIT: People who complain about the greasiness are partly right but it soaks in after a minute or two even when I use it in the morning I have no problem using makeup after it soaks in and I have no problem with the makeup smearing. Also I find the smell pleasant..

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Burt's Bees, March 8, 2013

By Cheryl McMahon

I tried this eye cream for the first time recently and it is wonderful.
Nice moisturizing without being greasy and it does not irritate my eyes at all.
I will definitely purchase this again! Nice price point as well.



NEGATIVE REVIEWS


1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for me, March 4, 2013

By Coljam21

I've been using this for about a week now because I have a problem with puffiness. I know that it will take some time to diminish the wrinkles etc but I expected to see the puffiness/bags reduced. Well it's been a week and this cream has made absolutely no difference with my bags. It moisturizes nicely but that's about it. I'll be trying something else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Made My Skin's Condition Worse!, January 21, 2013

By Moviefanatic

Generally, I love Burt's Bee products. Based on the ravings reviews here, I have decided to give this cream a try. I have clogged tear ducts in both of my eyes and non-stop eye tearing is an ordeal I have to get used to. I was looking for an excellent eye cream to help with the drying skin under my eyes. I found out that a couple of reviewers had a similar issue and decided to give this product a try. After using it for about two weeks now, I have to say that the condition of my skin not only has not improved, but got worse. I see some vertical creases and puffiness in the under-eye skin now that I have not seen before. Oh yes, it also irritates the eye if it gets there. Needless to say, I am very upset and am stopping using this cream for my under eye skin. I am going back to using retinol based eye creams.


Ingredients

Water, sesame seed oil, vegetable glycerin,
orange oil, lemon oil, ylang ylang oil,
rosehips extract, witch hazel extract, lecithin, mica,
castor oil, stearic acid (vegetable fat), kaolin,
fragrance, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase (natural preservative),
sucrose stearate & distearate (sugar emulsifiers),
cucumber extract, eyebright extract, chamomile extract,
rosehips extract, witch hazel extract, lecithin, mica,
glucose (sugar), royal jelly powder, comfrey leaf extract,
sodium borate (natural borax), xanthan gum (natural thickener).

Please watch the videos.






Overall Burt'sBees Radiance Eye Crème, .5-Ounce Jar scored 4.2 out of a possible 5 from 56 customer’s reviews.


 For all face, skin and perfume products please click HERE


For UK Visitors please click HERE

















No comments:

Post a Comment